Directors & Officers Liability
Directors and Officers are often the face of the company, handling large transactions and making major decisions. This type of cover protects you personally as a director or officer from the financial and reputational costs of regulatory or legal action. Whether or not you are ultimately found liable, the cost of defending such proceedings can be considerable.
How we can help
If you have Directors and Officers handling a large portion of your business affairs, including management and finance, this type of coverage can protect your company from liability issues.
We can arrange cover for:
- Non-indemnifiable directors’ and officers’ liabilities
- Company reimbursement cover
- Representation expenses at inquiries (no allegation of wrongful act required)
- Company securities cover
- Inquiry/defence costs for OH&S investigations/proceedings
- Pecuniary penalties (as permitted by law)
- Optional employment practices liability
This type of cover can be rolled into your business insurance package to keep things simple, so it may not be necessary to take out a separate policy.
Get a Quote
We can help with any matter relating to insurance, from choosing a policy to making a claim.