All Insurance Products
Bookkeepers & BAS Agents PI Insurance
As a Bookkeeper, Tax Agent or Accountant, you face a unique set of risks.
Commercial Marine Hull Insurance
Cover for liabilities that arise from owning and operating a vessel.
Directors & Officers Liability
Coverage that can protect your company from liability issues caused by directors
Home and Contents Insurance
We help with the cost to repair, restore or replace items on your property.
Hospitality, Leisure & Entertainment
We engage in a consultative process to help understand your business and risks.
Industrial Special Risks
Based on an “All Risks” wording, cover is not restricted to nominated perils.
Motor Trade Insurance
Designed to cover the unique risks of the industry, such as working on vehicles.
Personal Accident & Illness Insurance
Covers you for lost income if you become sick or injured and can no longer work.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Protect your business against claims of malpractice or professional misconduct.
Get a Quote
We can help with any matter relating to insurance, from choosing a policy to making a claim.
Not all businesses are the same. So why choose a one-size-fits-all approach to business insurance?
Some industries and operators face very specific risks that some insurance just does not cover adequately.
We work with a diverse group of insurance providers to arrange the right insurance to suit you and your budget.
Our team of experts are here to tailor an insurance solution that suits your business, risk appetite and budget with secure providers.
Submit a claim
Aviso Broking prides itself on its excellent claims service.
We know that for many, the true value of an insurance policy is only realised when it’s time to make a claim.
That’s why we endeavour to make the claims process as smooth and as stress-free as possible.
In all instances please note the following:
- Never admit liability for a claim against you, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in the Insurer reducing or denying your claim.
- Do not repair or replace damaged property without the Insurance Company’s consent, except for temporary emergency repairs.
- You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
- Always retain damaged property for inspection if necessary.
- Please report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report or report number.
- Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police if appropriate and in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
If you would like to notify our office of a claim please fill in the form.
However, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we can have one of our friendly qualified claims staff give you a hand and help take the stress out of the situation.